Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Me

Si I have decided to start my own blog. My life isn't glamorous but it's my life. I am 28 years old. I am the mother of two children. Ceceilia is 7 and Benjamin Jr. is 5. I am a part time equipment aide at the new Children's hospital. I live in pittsburgh, pa. I am married to a wonderful man of 5 years. He is my heart and soul.

I am bipolar. I have dealt with depression since age 12. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about 5 years ago. Finally have a diagnosis has been great. I always felt like I was crazy but now I know that I am not, well somewhat, LOL.


I am currently in school. I am studying to hopefully be a nurse. I don't know about that since I have recently failed Chemistry. I had a horrible teacher and just didnt do well. I cannot seem to comprehend this subject. I am thinking about taking it again but not sure if i want to do it in the fall or spring. I was on student government last year and I am going to rerun for it this year. It was a great experience. I am also a member of the science club. I am also a work study for the biology department. I work as a lab assistant.

I deal with alot on a day to day basis. My son has ADHD and ODD, along with an allegery to eggs, asthma and eczema. My daughter has asthma and an allegery to mold, dust and mildew. It's been a struggle to deal with but i am dealing with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment