Friday, August 7, 2009

advice

Ok so my advice for today is......

Buy new oven mitts or you will get burned..... LOL

Yes it is kinda hard to type when your finger is in pain from being burned after taking cupcakes outta the oven. Yes the kids and I made cupcakes. Who ever thought of making boxes that make only 12 cupcakes are a genius. I made two boxes each kid got to pick which kinda they wanted and got to stir thier own. Plus two bowls...... So no fighting over the bowls. of course mommy did get the spoons. lol i had to get something especially since i was the one who got burnt.....

Icing them should be interesting, right now they are cooling and waiting to be iced.

On another note. I am feeling a little better but the doctor called and said i didnt get the meds from them so they cant refill it. WTF? the pysch said that my PCP could refill the meds. I guess i am looking for another pysch to go too. Who has the time for all this... I dont all i wanted was my meds. Its sooooo frustrating. Well maybe i can call the old pysch and get a refill but i know he is gonna wanna see me and i cant stand him......

Well I was wrong about the kids starting school on the 17th they dont start until the 24th. which means i go to school on the 17th and they dont... thats not fair..... lol

well im loooking for new storage ideas to get things organized. hopefully i can find what i am looking for. I have it in my head what i want just cant find it anywhere......

Well the cupcakes are almost ready to be iced so i gotta gooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment